4500bottles Per Hour Automatic Pet Bottle Blow Molding Machine
|FOB Price:||US $42,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $42,800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SBM-4-4500A
- Making Method of Parison: Extrusion-Blow Molding
- Computerized: Computerized
- Capacity: 4500bph
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 84
- Raw Material: PET
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: bowei
- Origin: Wenzhou
1. Preforms are loaded into the hopper, which holds up to 3000 preforms at a time.
2. An elevator moves preforms up to a gravity-based sorter, which aligns preforms on a conveyor.
3. Preforms are then aligned and loaded onto a chute, where they are gravity-fed into the preform holders. Four preforms simultaneously move through two parallel heat tunnels, each with eight heat zones and two quartz heating elements.
4. The preforms move through the heat tunnels, where they are heated to the optimal blowing temperature prior to entering the molds.
5. From the heaters, preforms are loaded into the custom-designed molds where four bottles are blown at a time. A pressurized liquid chiller keeps the mold temperature in a controlled range to ensure that consistently high-quality bottles are blown.
6. The blown bottles, still in the preform/bottle holders, are placed on the exit conveyor.
7. Bottles are conveyed out of the Blow Molder and into collection receptacles, then moved to storage areas to await processing on the production line, or into air conveyor of Filling machine connected with Blow molder.
|Nos of Cavity||4|
|Operating low pressure||0.8mpa|