Wrapping Machine Shrink Automatic Shrink Wrapping Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,200-9,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,200-9,800/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SWM-6040A/5540A
- Packaging: Film
- Driven Type: Pneumatic
- Adjust Speed: Frequency Conversion Speed Regulation
- Heating Mode: Stainless Steel Heating
- Product: Shrink Wrapping Machine
- Max Packing Size: 550*300*350
- Max Film Width: 600mm
- Trademark: BOWEI
- HS Code: 842230
- Application: Food, Commodity, Machinery & Hardware, Textile, Alcohol and Tobacco, Toy, Chemical, Gifts & Arts, Medical
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Manner of Packing: Both Ends Open
- Type: PE Shrink Film Machine
- Packaging Material: Film
- Model No: Swm5540A
- Film: Polyethylene(PE)Film
- Max Film Thickness: 100micro
- Origin: China
It is designed to pack Bottles, Cans, Jars, Cartons etc.
Shrink wrapping for transit purposes uses Polythene shrink film, the lowest cost shrink wrapping film available. One reel of film is mounted at a high level and the other is mounted at a low level. The two reels are joined by the sealing head, forming a curtain of film through which the product is pushed. The fully automatic sleeve wrapping machine uses either a driven belt conveyor or a pusher to automatically transfer, collate and wrap the product as programmed in PLC where we can set quantity as per request.
The next product to be wrapped then pushes the wrapped product into the heat shrink tunnel. In the tunnel the heat shrinks the film around the product leaving two open ends at the sides. The width of the film used compared to the width of the product determines how much of an open end is created.
It is suitable for products up to 550mm wide and 400mm high. Speed of operation is up to 480 products per hour.
Features of Wrapper:
1. Machine of modular design.
2. Heavy duty frame construction made on painted steel tube.
3. Wheels and height adjustable legs for transport and positioning.
4. Machine orientation: From right to left or from left to right
5. Flexibility to wrap trayed and trayless packs.
6. Multi-Lane Infeed with Lane Divider
7. Very easy access to collation area for rapid change overs with quick release parts.
8. Heavy duty infeed belt able to cope with any pack weight
9. Heavy duty Teflon coated sealing blade for strong, reliable seals and a long blade life
10. Pneumatic presser over the exit table to hold the product during the cutting and sealing process.
11. Ergonomically positioned film reels allowing easy loading of film and simple film thread up
12. Powered film drive to ensure lightweight products are easy to wrap
13. Options of a pneumatic product clamp to hold lightweight packs during sealing, a height sensing sealing jaw to ensure
Highest speed of operation and side feed automatic product collating systems are available
14. Easy to corporate with existing production line or off line.
15. PCL control
Features of Shrink Tunnel:
1. Stainless steel heating tube for long life
2. Durable and non-stick teflon mesh conveyor belt
3. Adjustable conveyor speed
4. Adjustable temperature control
5. Dual blower design with adjustable air flow
6. Tunnel discharge cooling station for fast film curing
7. Discharging idle roller conveyor for accumulation and easy transportation
|Capacity||Up to 10PPM|
|Max pack width||550mm|
|Max Pack depth||300mm|
|Max Pack height||350mm|
|Max film width||600mm|
|Max film thickness||100micro|
|Shrink tunnel chamber||1800x570x400mm|
|Air pressure||≤ 0.5MPa(5bar)|
|Power of Wrapper||220V 50/60HZ 1PH 2KW|
|Power of Shrink tunnel||220/380-415V 50/60HZ 3PH 26KW|
|Discharge idle roller conveyour||1200x800x950mm|