Neck Shrink Label Sleeving Machine
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SLM-100
- Application: Cosmetics, Drinks, Cleaning, Detergent, Skin Care Products, Hair Care Products, Oil, Dairy Products
- Driven Type: Electric
- Packaging: Bottles
- Speed Range: 100-250bpm
- Sleeve Label Material: PVC, Pet, OPS, & OPP
- Container Height: 50-305mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Wenzhou
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Automatic Labeling Machine
- Packaging Material: Film
- Product: Neck Shrink Label Sleeving Machine
- Container Type: Glass, Plastic and Metal
- Container Dimeters: 28-125mm
- Trademark: BOWEI
- Specification: 250BPM
- HS Code: 84229090
The Sleeve System is a fully automatic shrink sleeve labeling system for applying and shrinking full body sleeve labels or tamper evident bands on a variety of round, square, rectangular & oval container types and shapes with and without contours. Each Sleeve System includes a sleeve applicator, one or two shrink tunnel modules, (depending on the application), a steam generator and a stainless steel conveyor for transporting containers through the system. The Sleeve System is offered and sold as an integrated system in order to ensure successful applications for our customers.
How it works
Shrink sleeve labels are supplied from a roll in the form of a continuous web, unlabeled containers are transported via an infeed conveyor and then metered via a rotating feedscrew. As the containers enter the labeler, the labels in web form are opened and formed into a tube by a mandrel, fed in precise registration with a printed graphic, cut in precise registration, applied to a container which is then transported via conveyor to a steam tunnel where controlled steam heat from steam generator shrinks the sleeve tightly onto the container in an enclosed steam tunnel and conform to the container. Containers then exit the shrink tunnel via a discharge conveyor.
1. Compact design minimizes space occupation and smooth layout provides external cleaning.
2. Constructed in SUS304 ensures structural strength and superior performance.
3. Infeed timing screw are made from noise-reducing and low-wear plastic
4. Simple mechanical design reduces operating complications and provide easy maintenance.
5. Simple and fast change-over reduces production down-time for different container sizes.
6. PLC control and touch screen HMI interface features error message and feedback information.
7. Servo motor film feeding and cutting system ensures cut accuracy.
8. A four-blade cutting assembly reduces scrap, improves cut accuracy, requires minimal maintenance and extends blade life.
9. Warning sensors and lights for material shortage or machine errors allowing maximum efficiency.
10. Protect operator's safety with physical guarding and high electrical standards.
11. Available in left hand, right hand and mirror configurations.
12. Easy to corporate with existing production line or off line.
|Container Shape||Round, square, rectangular and oval containers with contours|
|Container Type||Glass, plastic and metal|
|Sleeve Label Material||PVC, PET, OPS, & OPP|
|Sleeve Lay Flat||25-200mm|
|Sleeve Cut Length||38-305mm|
|Core Size||5″- 10″Adjustable|
|Full Spool Outside Diameter||500mm|
|Electric Supply||220V 50/60HZ 1/3PH;380V 50/60HZ 3PH|
|*Speed Dependent on Sleeve Length and Width.|